Work & Settle in the UK
Golden opportunity for Nurses
High Salary Jobs for Nurses in the U.K.
Work as Nurse in the UK. Take your Career and life to the Next Level
The United Kingdom has one of the most advanced and forward-thinking healthcare services in the world. If you work for the NHS or a private healthcare provider, you’ll be part of a global workforce that offers world-class care and makes history every day.
Many of the hospitals with whom we work have excellent training opportunities for their nurses, ranging from full inductions and preceptorships to full career development programmes, opening up a world of training opportunities in specialist areas and locations.
When you’re not working, the UK offers a wide range of sports and leisure opportunities.
We have a completely free and confidential relocation service for you, so we’re with you every step of the way.
We are Hiring Nurses for top Hospitals in the UK - N.H.S.
- Work as a Nurse for one of the most renowned Hospitals in UK.
- Expand Your Nursing Career in the UK
- Great Salary, Great Benefits,
- Excellent Opportunities Throughout the UK
- Get a Life Changing Experience
- Work and Settle in the UK
Advantages on your profession as a Nurse in the UK
Attractive Salary - £24,214 to £30,112 (Rs.2 to 3 Lakhs per month)
Only 37.5 Working Hours Per Week
Permanent Residency After 5 years
Family Relocation - Spouse Can Work Anywhere
Children Receive Free Schooling
We are recruiting Full-Time Registered General Nurses who are career-driven and eager to expand their knowledge and expertise, working with the leading NHS hospital group in the UK.
Nursing opportunities in;
- Neuro Medical / Neurosurgery / Neuro Rehab
- Aged Care
- Paediatric (medical / surgical / oncology)
We support you every step of the way, offering a free and confidential recruitment service to take the stress out of relocating as a Nurse to the UK.
To work in UK with NHS You must be
- A Nursing Graduate, General Nursing and Midwifery GNM, BSc Nursing
- With a minimum of 6 months experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse. License to practice from local, state or national level
- Must have passed the IELTS or the OET with a minimum required score.